Wednesday, October 3, 2012

4th of July

We had a great time at the Kids parade on the 3rd. The kids got to ride their bikes. We had a chain problem and Ty didn't want to ride his bike anymore. I am glad we did it still. I would like our kids to continue to do it. It was really fun and I hope to not have bike problems the next year. We also ran the race. The kids stayed with Kami at the finish line while I ran it and Kurt had to go to the Kaysville race this year for his work. It was different not to have hime, but with work you got to do what you got to do. He came to the parade after. We didn't go to uncle Al's house this year so we got to spend more time with my family.

No comments: