We are so grateful to finally have our storage up in our garage. It helps so much. I can't believe how much floor space there now is in the garage.
Our 11 year old scouts helped their leaders, Austin and Jeremy with this project. They helped us get the wood and put it together. They did one shelf one week and the next shelf a few weeks later. It is so great. I feel like it is christmas in the garage. Thank you so much for the help. they look great. Something we have wanted to do for a while now. It sure helps too as we get ready for another baby.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I see how it is, James went and helped jeremy buy the wood. Geez no credit, maybe we aren't real friends :) It looks awesome!
And thanks to our GREAT friend James Shannon for planning out these great shelves and helping buy the shelves:)
Post a Comment