Sunday, October 21, 2012
Girls Camp 2012
I got to go on girls camp this year as the Assistant Stake Camp Director. It was a great experience to be with all the young women of the stake. I got to know a lot of them and their leaders. It was fun to be on the stake level to be able to get to know people and make sure all the plans went well, but didn't have to deal with a lot of the drama you can find at camp. It was a very spiritual experience as well. I got to work closely with the 9 YCL's of the stake. I was amazed at how strong their are and how much the other girls looked up to the. It is amazing how strong the spirit is when you are around the youth of the church. It was a testimony builder for me. Not only is it a spiritual experience, but a fun time as well. things happen at girls camp that you will never see happen anywhere else:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment