![]() |
| Create a free digital scrapbook |
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Flaming Gorge 2012
We had a great time at flaming gorge this year. We were not going to go, because of Ty's cast, but we decided to give it a try. Someone told me, would I rather sit around home with him or sit around on a boat? I knew what he would like so we tried it.
And, Ken and Kolene were going to be with us because they hadn't left on their mission yet. Kolene had a low platelets problem so it took them a few months to go while she got better.
Ty did pretty well. He never asked to swim. He started to move around so he would get his cast dirty. I didn't want him to crawl through the sand and get it in his cast so we made sure he stayed off the sand.
He got to go on the wave runner with me and didn't even get wet. He was a trooper. I am glad we got to go. It was definitely hard at times, but better than staying home:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment