Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Done!!!

Wahoo!! Celebration!! I am officially done with teaching and with school! I can't believe it! I got done about two weeks ago and I am so happy I held out till the end. It has been a great opportunity for me to teach at Davis High and I taught with some great teachers who I learned a lot from. Of course, I don't get my diploma or teaching liciense till May 1st at graduation, but, it feels good to just stay..I'm done! Last week I had a lot to catch up on but I couldn't seem to get myself to do much. I just had a weird awakening that "I was a mom" and that was it. I didn't have anything due, or any lesson to plan...I just got to be mom. It has taken a while to get used to that, and still is, but I am just glad I finished and that I got to be mom at the same time! Thanks for everyone's support.

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

OOoo, congrats! That's exciting!

the browns said...

yayyyyy!

Jacqui said...

WooHoo! Now real life begins. Oh wait, getting married and having a kid is real life too. Never mind :)

Marinda said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I'm teaching an English camp this week and I agree, it is a lot of work to try and do both. (although, to be honest, it is more exhausting to be a full-time Mom than it has been for me this week).