Wednesday, March 11, 2009

St. George Weekend


Kurt was planning a biking trip with the boys and I was getting a little jealous I guess because...I really wanted to go! So, I DID. We got a cheap hotel for one night so Paisley and I could have a pool to play in on Saturday. I brought down a bike trailor for Paisley to ride in for a bike ride. And, of course, we did a little shopping. Teh boys went out biking all day and us girls (Paisley and I) had our first mother-daughter vacation. She won't remember, but I will. It is just what we needed and we had a great time. My advise...have a break every once in a while and see some different scenery!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

That looks like so much fun. We really need a vacation. I'm glad you got in some shopping. I bet Paisley was a good shopping buddy.

Bryce and Karlene said...

What a fun thing to do with your cute little daughter. I need one of those fun vacations! Glad that all had a great time.Love you all