Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Very Unusual Saturday Morning...



Kurt and I had a very interesting weekend. Kurt was deciding whether he should go snowmobiling or stay home and get homework done. He knew what he wanted to do but he knew that isn't what he wanted to do. But, he also wanted to go to the TNT auto auction saturday morning as well. He was very indecisive and just decideod to go snowmobiling instead. He didn't feel good about it all night so he cancelled early that morning and decided to get up and go look at the cars at the auction. He stayed for a few hours listening to the auction and not thinking he would really get anything. I thought it would be fun to see so I went down about 10 and it was fun. We had a good time watching people buy all these cars for dirt cheap. I mean...come on...there was a nice black porsh that went for $9,000. Anyway, there was a few cars Kurt was a little interested in for a good work car to drive around. I knew it wasn't going to go for too much. He had set a limit just in case we wanted to bid. So, around 12 the only car Kurt was going to bid on came in. A silver 2000 Nissan Maxima, looks great inside and out. The bidding started...Kurt bids....someone else bids....and then another....and then Kurt....and that was it. Yep, it ended on Kurt. Which means he got it!! We got a Nissan maxima for only $3,500. What a deal. It passed inspection, there are just a few things Kurt needs to work on. I think we are happy about it. Everything happened so fast I don't even know what to think yet. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the new beauty.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

What a honey of a car! Well done Ma Boit!!! Let us know what you find out about those "uncertainties" you were having.

Good show Webb's!

marebear said...

funny how those little hindges of "should do something else" work out best in the end. now there ya go! can't do better then that yo! now you're sporting a fun ride.

tara said...

That is awesome! Geez now I want a new car!