Have you ever tried to fix a washer? Well I found out it wasn't as hard as I thought. I you need anything bad enough, you can figure out how to fix it..we, sort of. And, with the internet, anything is fixable. So, we had a problem with our washer so I decided to take it apart and see if I could fix teh problem. I already knew what the possible problem could be it was getting ot it that I thought was hard. So, I did what I was suppose to. I got the parts, went into an appliance store, and got the part and went home to put it back together. (the looks I got from the people working at the appliance store were very questionable when they say a mom and a baby coming in to ask for parts!?!?!?)
Anyway, I got home and I had forgotten how to put it back together. So, thanks to the internet, I found step by step pictures on how to take apart a washer. It was back together within minutes. I was so excited and proud to try it to see if it worked....and....drum role....IT DIDN'T!! I was so bummed but I was proud I tried. But, this is not over yet..I will conquer and defeat!
Next project...the disposal!

2 comments:
Bummer! I'm impressed that you even tried. Think of how much money you saved by not hiring a repairman.
Dad Webb would be so proud of you for doing this. Awesome for doing this. I was hoping you could fix it.
Post a Comment