Jill, my mom, all the kids and I went up to Brigham City to see the angel moroni placed on the Brigham City Temple. It first was very windy so we had to wait a while to see it go up but after about 2 hours, they put it up. I am glad we got to experience this with the kids. Paisley was a little nervous at first to have a man being placed on the temple. She didn't want him to stay up there. But we explained to her how he is like a guide to the temple and he is on all the temples. She understood after a while and now instead of singing "I love to see the temple" she wants to sing the angel moroni song. So if anyone knows a song like that let me know. :) We also got to meat Carol from channel 5 news. After we took a picture she asked me if I would have an interview with her. So she started to talk live and called me over while she was talking and asked me a few questions. It was pretty fun. I didn't even get to see it because it was live and the website was updated by the time I got home. But people said they saw me. it was fun. My dad heard me later on the radio too. I guess I was famous for a few minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment