Friday, July 22, 2011
Blessing all around
A lot is on my mind this morning towards how much we have been blessed. We have struggled with financials for a while and the Lord continues to make living possible for us. We continue to pay our tithing and serve others and with that the Lord provides us a way. We planted a garden this year, not expecting a lot for many reasons, it was a sandbox, we didn't do a lot to fertilize it, we planted it late, etc. Somehow, it has grown almost perfectly. Faster than normal and bigger than normal. As I was picking things this morning I realized how blessed we are. I know these vegetables don't cost a lot to buy but for us it has meant a lot. I am very grateful to have this garden and for the little it is providing us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That is SO wonderful! What a blessing and what fun to be able to share it with Paisley and Ty. I remember working in the garden with my dad. Good memories!
Post a Comment