Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brigham City Temple

We had a wonderful time together with the Webb Girls. We missed Jacqui and Bonnie very much but we thought of them a lot. We went to Mom Webb's house and learned how to make Sushi rolls and Kathy's oreo truffles. It all was so so good. We then went on a hike to the waterfall in Centerville. It was beautiful. I forgot how pretty it is up there. We watched the sunset and got to share some special moments together. It reminded me how much I love the mountains. The mountains have always made me feel close to the Lord. It was very peaceful for me.
We then left for the Hotel. (at 10:30 at night) We had a great time though drivign down together. We stayed up till almost 2 doing a "get to know you" survey. I was suprised little I know about my sister-in-laws and mother in law. It was a wonderful idea.
The next morning we had breakfast and went swimming. Karlene brought Little Jaynee and Kathy had Konner. We had a great time swimming.
We then went shopping. I don't think mom wished she had let us do that! We stayed at the downeast clearance store for a long time. Ok most of the time. We than had a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden. We just felt spoiled and we were. It was a great time to be together. It needs to happen more often. It is great to get to know so much about the people you are with the most. Thanks family!


1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I swear I left a comment on this post ages ago!

Well, I definitely felt a sadness and longing that I wasn't there with you girls. You are definitely some of my most favorite people!