Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back as a Viking!

Well, as most of you know I am a true Viking again. But, as a teacher. Weird hah? It actually has been great. I only teach one spanish class and a girls conditioning class to get them ready for basketball. I will be helping coach the team in the winter. I am very excited. I have loved teaching my one spanish class. Paisley goes to the Daycare at viewmont for about 3-4 hours while I teach my classes. It has been a great blessing for us. I only go to the school every other day for about 3-4 hours. So, I have pleanty of time to be mom, keep my teaching liciense, coach and especially teach what I know something about. Love it. The only hard thing as been Paisley. I am surprised how hard it has been to get her adjusted to a few hours of daycare. She hates it when I leave and does ok while i'm gone. Some days are better than others. She carries her binky and doggy around while she's there because it seems to be her only security that is familiar to her. Has anyone gone through this before? Any seggustions on how to make it not so hard?

2 comments:

Marinda said...

I can't believe Paisley is a year old! What a big girl. I'm glad you enjoy teaching. As for leaving Paisley, it is ALWAYS hard to leave them - even when they are happy! Hopefully as she gets more comfortable with the teachers and her surroundings she'll do better. Just give her time. Do you get to see Shannon and her little girl? I love the tribute you wrote to Kurt. You're right, he's a good one! But you totally deserve him! I think the world of both you two!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Oh my gosh you have the perfect job as a mom, seriously that is SO neat!! Congrats girl!