Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Paisley!

Yesterday the 16th was Paisley's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...has it really?!?! We had such a fun time celebrating it. Paisley doesn't seem like a baby anymore. She got some fun things for her special day and she even got to destroy her first cake. She loved it. She couldn't believe what she was able to do at first but then, dug in without any hesitation. With a little help from her mom she was soon covered! Paisley has been so much to have in our family and we are grateful to be her parents. Happy Birthday Paisley!
I am 1!! Happy Birthday!
Loving the cake
Happy 4th of July
First Easter
Already a big help!
First Christmas
What a Tiger!
Beautiful eyes...
Baby Blessing, October 2008

Newborn baby.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! I can't believe how grown up she is! I remember seeing her when she was just a few days old...cute as ever! Hope all is well - we should totally have a play date sometime. :o)

Jacqui said...

Yup, it's true. We love Sweet Paisels.

tara said...

she is the most darling kurt look alike I've ever seen! Ü happy birthday!

Randi said...

Wow. so cute. She looks a lot like both of you :)