Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mother of 1 to 3!!!!

Well, it is true! I have 3 kids now. But, I only have 3 until saturday. I was about to come down to Denver on Friday to start this week off watching Kraig and Jacqui's two boys. They left on a cruise this morning till next Saturday. They have the greatest two boys ever. If they ever read this in the next few days....they are doing just fine and we will be thinking about you always. Just, have a good time. They left this morning before church and luckily I have gotten the hardest part of the week over with......Church. Church was interesting with a 3 1/2, 2 and 1 year old. At the time I probably a little overwhelmed but now that I look back on it..we were just fine. I learned that you need to make sure to have 3 of everything the kids want. If one wants to play with a car, all will want a car...even Paisley. If you have a bag of cereal they all need one...Paisley seems to need on for each meeting. My sister-in-law is the most organized person I know and I am so grateful for that. I already have used her very detailed notes and instructions. Good job Jacqui! Anyway, I'm excited to be here. We have fun things planned and I am excited for Kraig and Jacqui to have a week all to themselves. They deserve it. We all need vacations right?

3 comments:

Randi said...

Oh my gosh girl! I thought you were pregnant with twins :)

Webb Crew said...

That's funny! I didn't think of that.

Jacqui said...

I'm serious, Tina. We owe you big time. It was so fantastic to leave the rugrats and not worry a lick about them. So, thank you!