I am not one with words, but it needs to come out. I need to thank my sweet husband for all he does for our family. He is trying so hard and I can't complain. The only hard thing to deal with with him is trying to be as good as he is. I often wonder how I got to keep him and sometimes I don't feel good enough, which I'm sure we all feel that way with our husbands sometimes. But, no matter what I do, whether he likes it or not....he still continues to love me. He is an amazing father and does the best he can to balance what is really important to him in his life. Thanks for all you do and for putting up with this roller coaster woman. You are the best. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys are cute. We love you! and the little Wonderful, too!
We love you too Kurty!!! You too Tina! You are a wonderful person, so glad that I have been able to get to know you!
Your little girl is the cutest! and so is your husband!
Post a Comment