Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Paisley's Blessing Day
We had a great day for Paisley's blessing. She did very well and everyone enjoyed seeing her and holding her. We are very proud parents and it has been a great blessing to have her in our lives. I have always wanted to make my daughter's blessing dress, so I did. My mom helped me but I am proud to say I did it. It turned out really good and now she has her own white dress that will be very special to her later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
so stinkin cute!!! And your hair is darling tina!!
Aw such great picts! I love the haircut, it looks great! It makes me want to chop my hair. :)
I love your hair too (I'll tell you again)! Darling pictures. My favorite is the first one that comes up - the closeup with the precious little smile. What a little princess! Love, MKG
LOVE YOUR HAIR! I didn't know you chopped it. SO cute!
And little PMay looks so cute. That little smile of hers is so darling. Thanks for posting about it!
She is soo cute!! I think she looks more like kurt! What a pretty dress!! Can't wait to see her and you guys in december!!
oh tina she is totally kurt (in a cute girl way) wow growing so fast. sorry we couldn't be there to support your special day, we just got back from 8 days in cali, and i had to teach relief society and on top of it all i've been super sick with some crazy GI thing. so didn't wanna bring it around the new little one. miss you guys. love ya. maren
What great pictures you got. Paisely is a doll. So glad that we got to be there for her special day!
LOVE the new layout! I love october! and I love 'That thing you do!" It just makes me happy :)
So fun to skype you! Can't wait for you to come!!!!!
Post a Comment