Paisley was one month old on September 16th. She's had a great first month and we have enjoyed taking her many places. She has been so much fun to have around and we are happy to have her. Happy one month Paisley!
Tina and Kurt! You have a baby and a blog! She is so cute and I love her name. We just had our little girl three weeks ago so they are just about a month apart. They can be friends if/when we move back to Utah. I hope all is well with you guys. All three of you look wonderful! Love you, Heather Ricks Nielson
4 comments:
Hey Tina! I found your blog on Brianas, your baby girl is so cute! I cant believe she is already one month old...
Tina! She is getting so big and so as always so adorable. Love the pics, so so cute! You look so great also... such an amazing mom!
Tina and Kurt! You have a baby and a blog! She is so cute and I love her name. We just had our little girl three weeks ago so they are just about a month apart. They can be friends if/when we move back to Utah. I hope all is well with you guys. All three of you look wonderful! Love you, Heather Ricks Nielson
Cutie. Post about her blessing, will ya? Or at least email us about it.
Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment