Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Saturday night we went to Kurt's annual family party at his aunt's house. We all dress up, eat dinner and carve pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. I wanted to make a slideshow of the other pictures from the party but I wanted to just post this picture. We were very proud of the pumpkin we carved. It is a little family pumpkin. It was a really big pumpkin so we were able to fit all three of us on it. Might as well start off our first halloween with Paisley. It sure has been fun. We had a great time.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Well done! I totally forgot about carving pumpkins...I guess I'll figure out when to do it before halloween. I just saw everyone's costumes on the International Webb site. So fun! Kraig and I went to a costume party last night too. Check us out...

Randi said...

Tina, I love you and your baby.

Jen said...

Uh...Hi Tina! So..you have a baby. Congratulations!! And I think I might live like 4 houses up from your in-laws. I don't really know this, but he looks an awful lot like Kurt and his last name is Webb. Random?

Jen said...

I didn't mean Kurt's parents...sorry, that wasn't very clear. I'm pretty sure it's his brother. Ryan and Sara Webb? That's cool that you get to live in their house for awhile. So what are you and Kurt up to these days? I think the last time I talked to you was when I randomly saw you while I was out walking with my parents in Bountiful...crazy!

Kristy said...

Kurtina! I'm so glad I found you! What a sweet, sweet baby you have. I love that name. I'm adding you to my google reader right NOW so I can stay current on your cute fam.