Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CONVERTED!!!!


I AM OFFICIALLY CONVERTED!! There are two schools I never thought I would be apart of or cheer for but I am proud to say they both have a lot influence in my life right now.
BYU FOOTBALL is part of our weekly saturday schedule. Our lives on saturday revolve around the games and Kurt of course started that in our family because, believe it our not, years ago I would have been cheering for the Utes but now it is all BYU. It has been fun to get so into the games and I am very proud of their great football team. It is always fun to watch someone that is good. Kurt gets so into the games with his family and loves checking out their standing on espn.com with his brother.

As for the other school...I never thought I would call myself a dart with brown and yellow for their colors but I do now. I am trying to finish up my student teaching to be able to get my teaching liciense and I have been assigned to teach PE and spanish at Davis High...Go darts. It was wierd to get my first Davis shirt and wear it. I felt like a very big trader but I will forever be a Viking I just have to make an exepting for a little while. I spent a lot of my high school sport days bringing down the darts and wanting to do anything to beat them. Now, when I go to a sports game I don't know which team to cheer for. It has still been a great experience and I am surprised to hear myself say it is a great school after all. :)

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Darling photo of little Paisley!

And I'm glad to know you've come over from the 'other side.' :) Welcome home. Welcome home. :)

Kacie said...

Tina, It's me Kacie, in case you don't remember me from Summit hall in Logan our first year of college. And I married that really hot guy Nate from our ward! I found your blog through Marinda's and I noticed this post about Davis high and boy am I excited. I am and always will be a Dart! Woo hoo! By the way one of my best friends works there, Jamie West, she teaches HIstory and coaches track. I am so excited to see your blog, I will try to keep up with it if you don't mind.