Kurt and I have enjoyed living in his parents house while they are on their mission and one thing we especially enjoy is the garden we get to take care of. It is a lot of work but we are blessed with a lot of food. Sometimes the produce grows larger than we can handle and something like this happens. We couldn't resist comparing this zucinni to Paisley. I think the zucinni wins!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Produce the size of Paisley
Kurt and I have enjoyed living in his parents house while they are on their mission and one thing we especially enjoy is the garden we get to take care of. It is a lot of work but we are blessed with a lot of food. Sometimes the produce grows larger than we can handle and something like this happens. We couldn't resist comparing this zucinni to Paisley. I think the zucinni wins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is hilarious! That's a lot of zucchini! Thanks for posting a new picture of Paisley - she's growing and changing fast! Love, MKG
Hey Tina! I just found your blog! She is absolutely adorable! Makes me quite jealous! You look great too! She looks exactly like Kurt though!
Tina and Kurt! I just found your blog and Paisley is so adorable! I remember seeing you up at the triathlon at the U in April and we were both preggo. I can't believe our babies are actually here!
Check out our blog...www.geographyandthemodernwoman.blogspot.com
Jessica (Tilley) Cooley
Kurt, she is so darling, I can't beleive how darling she looks! I wish I could hold her!! Here is our blogpost
parkenoodles.blogspot.com
i love her tina and kurt!! I miss you guys- we should get together sometime!!
So fun to see pictures of your sweet little girl. Hope to see more pictures soon!
Oh my heck! I didn't know you guys had one of these! I was on Bri's page and found you two! Your little one is beautiful!
Hope things are going good!
I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did.
Congratulations! Your baby girl is so cute. I hope you are getting some sleep every once in a while.
Post a Comment