Paisley was born on Saturday morning, August 16th at 6:31 am. She was 8 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long. She is a bueatiful new addition to our family. Here is a picture of her right after she was born.
This is a picture of our new little family at the hospital. Everything went well and we are happy to have our little Paisley.
One proud daddy. They look a lot alike too.

She is our little sweetheart. She continues to get more cute everyday. It is amazing to watch her grow and change.
17 comments:
congrats guys she's beautiful. in fact she looks just like KURT! how funny how our little girls look like their daddies! i love the name Paisley remember we were gonna name our next girl that! ha ha ha. well congrats. how fun
love ya~maren
Beautiful! Keep posting those pictures! Like you said, "She grows and changes every day!" Love, MKG
She is too too cute!! I was expecting a little readhead! I love her already!!!
Congratulations, Tina. Paisley is as darling as her name. Hope you're all doing well. Can't wait to see her!
Tina, she's beautiful! Great job marinating that little girl! How exciting to add a new member to the family. We sure love you! Keep sending pictures!
Oh, and get off the computer and go take a nap!
congrats!!! I am so happy for the two of you. She is completely adorable! Keep posting pictures!
congrats again-Brianna
Congrats! I wish I would have stopped by while you were still at the hospital. She is absolutely beautiful!
Rachel & Ray
I am so happy for you! It is so great to be able to see paisley on the blog. It is great to be able to keep up. It is so special having a baby. Congradulations!
YEAH! I am so excited for you guys. They just get cuter every day. Thanks for getting the pics up so soon!
Congrats she is beautiful, I'm totally lovin the hair. I heard it was a long labor, glad everything turned out well.
Hi Tina, this is Crystal (Coleman) Castillon. I found your blog off of Maren's. Congratulations on your cute little girl, she is adorable and I love her name! It looks like everything is going really well for you guys! Congrats again!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Wahoo! She made it. Can't wait to see the little cutie in person. She is absolutely adorable! Congrats! I hope all is going well.
Holy cow, congrats! I totally just googled to see if you had a blog, and you do! Yay for blog stalking! We are so happy for you guys, she is so adorable. I'm gonna link you guys to our blog, feel free to also :) ours is chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com I can't wait to see Paisley in person!
YEAH!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! We can't wait to come see her!!!!!
I have to say that she is beautiful but wait till you see her in real life, she is sooooo beautiful. So happy to have her here in your cute family. we love you all!
Tina-Beana and KURT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for your cute lil' fam! She's beautiful! I found you from some other random blogs..Hope you are well! Miss ya!
Tara B.
Post a Comment