Tina you are amazing! Not many people can say they've been wake surfing 8 months pregnant. Can't wait to hear when the baby comes - it's so close, we're way excited for you both!
Every time I log into your blog I see the pink words, "BABY WEBB IS HERE!!!" My stomach does flips and then I realize there's an "until" before that! I am so excited for you guys! Love, MKG
Hi Tina and Kurt Your blog is fun to look at. You both are supper active. How fun. Do you only have two weeks Left till you have your baby! How exiting! I absolutly loved giving birth. It is an amazing excpereance. And after your baby is here your house is filled with the the wonderful spirit your baby brings. good luck
Tina and Kurt! Congratulations! I was so excited to find your blog through Cami's! I've wanted to get in touch with you and I lost the e-mail address list we gave each other at the wedding! You guys will be such wonderful parents! I'm so happy for you!
5 comments:
Hey, I left you a comment earlier. Did I not save it? Sheesh!
That looks totally fun and I loved the "Life vest made for two!" You look so cute prego!
Tina you are amazing! Not many people can say they've been wake surfing 8 months pregnant. Can't wait to hear when the baby comes - it's so close, we're way excited for you both!
Every time I log into your blog I see the pink words, "BABY WEBB IS HERE!!!" My stomach does flips and then I realize there's an "until" before that! I am so excited for you guys! Love, MKG
Hi Tina and Kurt Your blog is fun to look at. You both are supper active. How fun. Do you only have two weeks Left till you have your baby! How exiting! I absolutly loved giving birth. It is an amazing excpereance. And after your baby is here your house is filled with the the wonderful spirit your baby brings. good luck
Tina and Kurt! Congratulations! I was so excited to find your blog through Cami's! I've wanted to get in touch with you and I lost the e-mail address list we gave each other at the wedding! You guys will be such wonderful parents! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment