Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mini Mission Reunion


I went to one of my mission friends wedding this week with a few other of my companions. I had a really neat experience at the temple with my companions. While we were waiting our mission president and his wife walked in who had just returned from Guatemala the day before. It was a very emotional time for all of us and a moment I will not forget. They are very special people and it was fun to see them again. this a picture of us missionaries at the reception. All 5 of us and a few others were very close on the mission and it was fun to be together again and chat with the president. It made it a extra special day.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

That is totally neat. I feel the same way about 3 of my mission companions--much closer friends than I ever found in high school or college.

How special to have your mission president there. My mission president came home a few weeks before I did, but I heard him speak in a Spanish Branch in Heber (we were attending for Kraig's calling and he was the visiting authority--I didn't know he was going to be there until they announced his name) and I felt like I was back on my mission listening to him. It was so special.

What great men!

the browns said...

you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! i miss you sooo much. I cant believe i haven't seen you since my wedding... which was almost a year ago!! ahh... I need to come see you, maybe after the baby comes eh?