Sunday, November 27, 2011

First idea from Pinterest...complete

I actually did it. I recently joined the addiciton Pinterest. I love finding new ideas. But, all the stuff I find end up being things I dream about having but never do. So, I am happy to say, I finally finished my first craft triggered in my non-crafty brain from Pinterest. It of course didn't turn out exactly like the one on Pinterest, but I got the idea and made it my own. Which makes it even better because maybe I do have a little crafty bone of my own in my body. I am happy how it turned out.
It was a total of $11. I got the wreath on sale at Michaels for $3.99. Than I got most of the accessories from dollar tree. $11 is a lot cheaper than what I could find at any store. I will enjoy my door this year!

2 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

We know Jayden loves it, but so do I. He asked when we could make one! I may have to do it but it will probably be next year!

Erin said...

It turned out great! Maybe you can show us all next year!