We had so much fun with our friends at Disney on Ice last week. We went to the old spagettii factory first, then went to the show. Paisley was in La-La land and Ty actually Loved it. He wouldn't even take his eyes off it for the camera! I felt like I was a little kid again too. I was loving it just as much as Paisley. He had a great time. Paisley was so sad that it was over. She kept crying and saying..."I want them to do it again":( But
then she made it all better in the car and said: "When I close my eyes I can see the princesses dancing". We were happy she was happy again. It was the cutest thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the new pic. of the family! Disney looked so fun and so glad that you got to go. Can't wait to see you guys soon! Love you all
How cute is she! I need to take my kids next time they come to town. I took Bry once a few years ago but never Chloe. She would go crazy!
Post a Comment