Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

I just wanted to share this with all of you mothers out there. Thanks to my mother-in-law who shared this with me on Sunday and it was just what I needed to see. Watching this video, made me realize that even though I have a list of things to do during the day and they don't get done, or that Paisley decides not to have naps anymore, or that Ty is always crying because of his reflux, or Paisley is finding something new to destroy, I am still doing the Lord's work and he is proud to have me as their mother.
I realized even if all this is happening and I don't get anyting done besides being with them...than I have had a successful day. It is really hard to see it this way right now but I am grateful I saw this video to remind me what my life as a mother is all about and how worth it it is.
Thanks to all you mother out there who are examples to me. I am amazed at all you can do besides being a mother. I hope to me more like all of you someday. As for now...I've got to figure these two out.
Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law who shared this video with me.

No comments: