A few weeks ago we went on a BIG Webb family trip to California. It was a blast. Kurt's parents got back from their mission in April and had this trip planned. We had all of Kurt's siblings and parents together for the first time in years. With his parents, 7 siblings, spouses and 25 grandchildren there was 41 of us total taking over California. We stayed in Newport and the beautiful Mariott Villas. (That is where Kurt and I stayed on our honeymoon. We were back with two kids, it was weird how time changes so fast.) We played at the condos, went to the temple, the beach, Disneyland, SeaWorld and just had some great fun. Paisley especially loved SeaWorld and watching the animals jump out of the water. Ty was only 3 weeks and did so well for his first trip at such a young age. We had a great time with is family all together and we are sad to see it is already over. But we have some great memories and here are some pictures to prove it.
All the family at the newport temple
Some of the family with shamu at seaworld
Paisley and Daddy swimming on the way to California
Paisley and Mommy in the back of the van traveling to Cali
Kurt eating a turkey leg at disneyland for dinner. That must have been one BIG turkey.










3 comments:
Love all the fun pic. you posted. Makes me want to go back. We sure had a fun time! Can't wait to see the cd of all the family pic. I'm sure it could be THAT long:) I'm craving a ice-cream with the girls again. Do you think Kurt would mind?? ha ha
what a fun trip, love the pics
I love the last picture of your cute family--I especially love Kurt's hair! We need to get together soon
Post a Comment