Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update pictures

Here are a few updates of what we have been doing this past month:
Kurt has started his new job and is really enjoying it. I have only 9 more days of student teaching and then I am officially ALL DONE with school, yahoo! Here are some of those random photos that you just have to post because they are so cute...

Paisley and McKenly, "Partners in Crime" They both look a little too guilty.
This is Max, Toby and April's baby. We got to meet him for the first time.
Just a cute picture of the sweetheart
Paisley went swimming with us at the rec center. She loved it. It was so much fun to take her.
Keith and Bonnie sent this shirt to Paisley for Christmas. So, she had to wear it for the SuperBowl. She kind of looks like a little football player when she has it on. :)





2 comments:

Jill said...

Love all the pictures! I am jealous you got to hold Max. I have seen him once but didn't get to hold him! You have a darling family! Can't wait to see you and Paisley this week.

Jacqui said...

Ooooo! I miss that little Sweetheart! And McKennly! I don't even know her. :( Thanks for adding the new photos. I love seeing what's keeping you two love birds busy. Oh and good luck with your last push at school! Yahoo!