I have been very blessed to grow up with great friends surrounding me my whole life. I have three very close who are now all mothers. We all grew up together in the same circle and were all the same age. It is so fun to think back to the memories we have had. To the junior high days of wishing to marry one of the Nsync singers to having little fights from house to house..usually 2 against 2. (These would last about an hour, but at that age everything is so dramatic). We could talk and laugh for hours about our pasts.
We got together a few weeks ago and it is so fun to be with each other again. Among the 4 of us we have 7 kids already. Maren has 3, Alison has 2, Briana has 1 and I have 1. I want to let these girls know how much I love and appreciate all they have done for me. These are the friends I never want to lose and that help me realize how important friendship is in our lives. No matter who it is we meet or where we are at, each person could have a lasting effect on our lives forever. It all depends on how much you want a friend and willing we are to be a friend. I have learned from them in so many ways. From their strengths, trials, optimism, happiness and much, much more. Thanks girls. It sure was fun to see you. Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So glad that you have all been able to remain friends. It was so fun to see pictures of all of them as mothers! Seems crazy to me that you are all that old. Guess that makes me even older!!
You are so sweet. Your comments are so nice.. I need to get some copies of those pics. If you don't mind. you are paisley are so cute. Thanks again for the formula.. i really appreciate it. I'm so lucky to have you as such a close friend. Love you!
hey tina thanks that was a lot of fun to see everyone and get the kids together. wow crazy our little 4some of friends just grew with all our little ones! we need to plan the next get together.
You are way to sweet. You expressed perfectly how much I love and appreciate the friendship that we have all been able to hold onto. You are such an amazing friend, wife and mother. I look up to you and admire all that you are!!!
Post a Comment