Friday, March 7, 2014

1st Day in New Zealand

We finally made it to New Zealand.  It was a long 22 hour trip but we are here with Kurt's parent and it has been a perfect first day.  We have some Jet lag so I need to catch up on some sleep.
I am not going to write too much tonight I just wanted to share some pictures and remember what we did today.

-stressed about making a connecting flight but NZ worker helped me relax a little bit more.
-Got in about 11:00 and Came back to house and had lunch
-Drove around downtown Dunedin
-Went to the steepest street in the works.  Baldwin Street
-Signal Hill - view over all of Dunedin
-Woodland park- ducks and zip line park
-Downtown Octagon
-Grocery shopping.  $8/gal of gas, $8 for a gallon of milk
-Ate dinner at the Fortunes home.  Beautiful house up on the mountain.
-Went to beach and watched the waves come in.














No comments: