I have been reading this book and wanted all you women out there to know about it. My friend recommended it to me and when I started reading it I had to go buy it myself. (They are on the bargain shelf at Deseret Book right now for $1.99, it is worth getting, especially at that price.) It is one of those great books that help you have more self-confidence and feel better about your self physically, mentally and spiritually. It has reminded me of my relationship with my Heavenly Father and how much he loves us as daughters of God. Sometimes I just need those times to lift me up. I have also been working hard on a weight loss plan, and sometimes, I need some extra motivation. This book has helped me keep going whether I see a size 6 again or not. It is a great book to help us through hard trials as a mother and many of the unfortunate events that happen in our lives. Just thought I'd share with you all the great book. Go get it!!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Finding the Angel Within
I have been reading this book and wanted all you women out there to know about it. My friend recommended it to me and when I started reading it I had to go buy it myself. (They are on the bargain shelf at Deseret Book right now for $1.99, it is worth getting, especially at that price.) It is one of those great books that help you have more self-confidence and feel better about your self physically, mentally and spiritually. It has reminded me of my relationship with my Heavenly Father and how much he loves us as daughters of God. Sometimes I just need those times to lift me up. I have also been working hard on a weight loss plan, and sometimes, I need some extra motivation. This book has helped me keep going whether I see a size 6 again or not. It is a great book to help us through hard trials as a mother and many of the unfortunate events that happen in our lives. Just thought I'd share with you all the great book. Go get it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment