Monday, May 17, 2010

New Home




We are happy to say we have found a home and are moved in. Not unpacked all the way....but we have a home. WE love it. I had some before and after pictures but have misplaced the camera this week. As soon as I find it I will show you some before pictures. We got new carpet in most of the areas and painted. It looks great and we are excited to call it our own. I am decorating the kids rooms too so when I finish those I will post some pictures.

We went to our ward yesterday and had a great time. We fill very blessed to be in this area and hope we will have a lot of memories together here. Thanks to everyone for their support and help.

3 comments:

Chris W said...

Wow! Your new place looks awesome!

Tiffany said...

Tina, your new house is so cute! And I had no idea you were expecting again - so exciting! And he'll be here soon too - good luck!!! :o)

Lisa said...

Congrats on you new house! It is looks like a goodie!! Can't wait to see you guys again.