Monday, November 2, 2009

October in a Post

Has it really been this long since I've posted?!?!? I can't believe myself. Well, so here's a quick photo update on what has been going on with us in October:
Kurt went Hunting and got an Elk. We are very grateful.
Nothing like boating in Oct. Well, I think it was Sept 29th, but close enough. It was a beautiful day to end the boating season.
Picked our apple tree. The apples were so, so good this year.

Paisley climbed up the ladder with the apple in her hand. She would pick up an apple in the box, take a bite, then put it back. We had a bunch of apples with little bites in them. It was kind of cute. She was loving this day when we picked the apples.
Kurt, Paisley and I went for a drive up the canyon to see the leaves on night for FHE. We brought some subways with us and had a fun time. It was beautiful up there.
At the Pumpkin Patch

Kurt and Paisley in the Hay maze

All bundled up in the hay maze
Jack, Jordyn, Paisley and Jaycee ready for Halloween. (Halloween lunch with my friends)
Paisley ready for a little Trick or Treating

6 comments:

Marinda said...

You guys are a good lookin family!

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! Tell Kurt great job on the elk- that's no easy task!

Jacqui said...

I love your family. You make me happy!

I'm completely jealous of your apple harvest. SO jealous. But then I remember I have no energy left to bottle this season, so I'll survive :)

Paisles looks so darling as a butterfly. Just like she want to get a snuggle from her Aunt Jacqui.

Miss you guys.

the browns said...

Paisley is so stinkin' cute. You guys are sure busy! Love you!!!

bigtallhorses said...

fun times! Love the update and it was fun to see Jacqui's adorable boys. What a nice auntie you are! and congrats to kurt on the awesome elk!

Brooke S. said...

How wonderful to have an apple tree! And Paisley is adorable in her outfit - thanks for sharing the picture :)