Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paisley's growing

I feel like it has been a while since I posted some Paisley Pictures. We are sure enjoying every new thing she does...even the extra hour or two of sleep at nights. She is so adorable. There are just some moments that you can't pass up taking a picture. This is her at Aunt Kristi's house sleeping in her arms.
Paisley asleep in her crib. She loves sleeping with her arms up like this.




11 comments:

Jacqui said...

What a darling! I can't wait to have her fall asleep in MY arms in two days. Yahoo!

Emily said...

Kurt & Tina! I just happened upon your blog looking around at high school friends. Paisley is adorable! Congrats on a cute baby girl. Aren't they fun? We had a baby girl in June. I'm glad I get to see what's happening in your lives now.
Emily (Kinghorn)

Johnson Family said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how big is she is getting already!

Joann said...

Okay, she looks a lot like Kurt in the "It's GOOOOOD," as we call it. Cute little baby, Tina...just cute!

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

She is beautiful!

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

hey! We've changed our blog title! So we're letting you know so you don't just get a blank screen if you come see our blog!
We're now at
Almostlyrics.blogspot.com

Hope things are going good!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Hey Tina, we made our blog private. If you want me to add you, send me your email address at cryscastillon@gmail.com. Little Paisley is so adorable and I hope all is well :)

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

It was sooo fun to see you and your adorable little one today!

Marinda said...

What a cute little girl! And you guys are looking pretty cute too! I'm so glad things seem to be fabulous for you!

We have the same blog background - great mind think a like!

Happy Thankgiving!
Marinda

Jill said...

You can never post enough pictures of Paisley. So glad the holidays are coming so we can see her even more (you and Kurt too of course!)

NJ said...

Cute pics! The top one is my favorite. . . so sweet!